Unibet Bonus Guide
Commercial content / 18+ / New customers only / T&Cs apply / Gamble responsibly
Aussie sports fans can now be eligible for a Unibet bonus of $80 maximum to bet with if they become first-time members of the bookmaker. New players can also claim a 100% Unibet deposit bonus of up to $150. Once registered with the operator, other promos and offers are available to players such as the Profit Boost.
What Unibet bonus can I claim?
At the moment there are two Unibet bonuses that new members can claim at registration. If any others come available, including any from a Unibet bonus code, we will update this page accordingly.
Check the table below to see what promo value each of these welcome offers has. Select the one more appropriate to your playing needs.
|Sports 1||100% deposit bonus up to $150|
|Sports 2||400% deposit up to $80|
Unibet Sport Bonus #1: 100% Bonus up to $150
This Unibet bonus bet is up for grabs for all new customers. They need to place a deposit of $20 minimum and choose to sign up with the operator.
How to claim the offer
This welcome offer can be claimed easily by following a few easy steps such as:
- Click on the button above to get redirected to the Unibet registration page,
- Fill in the registration form with all the necessary details,
- Under the ‘Your selected welcome offer’, click on the ‘Claim your 100% Unibet deposit bonus up to $150’ bonus,
- Make a deposit of $20 minimum using the accepted payment,
- Receive the bonus money and start playing.
Terms and conditions
To ensure that you are 100% eligible to claim this promotion, here are the main terms and conditions.
These can seriously impact your qualification for the Unibet bonus:
- All deposits have to be made via a debit/credit card, Poli or Paypal,
- The minimum deposit is $20,
- The deposit money is credit to your account instantly after you place the first deposit,
- The value of the bonus money you can receive depends on the money you deposit,
- For this offer, only new Unibet customers who are 18+ years old and located in Australia or New Zealand,
- The bonus money is released to cash after the Unibet turnover requirements have been fulfilled,
- You wave to turn over the bonus value 4 times within 30 days,
- For this offer, only $1.40+ odd bets count towards the Unibet bonus.
For example, if you make a deposit of $20, you get $20 in bonus money, so you’ll have $40 to play with.
The bonus doesn’t apply to residents of Western Australia, New South Wales, Victoria and Southern Australia.
Unibet Sport Bonus #2: Deposit $20 Play With $80
This welcome Unibet bonus is also available to new customers only. Once they deposit $20, they are entitled for a bonus of up to $80 worth of bonus money, totalling $100 maximum to use for betting.
How to claim the offer
To benefit from this sign-up promotion, new Unibet members have to:
- Click on the button above,
- Complete the sign-up form with their required personal details,
- Place a deposit of $20,
- Start betting.
Terms and conditions
However, in case the Unibet turnover requirements or any other conditions set by the operator aren’t properly met, the bonus won’t be credit to your account.
To make sure that it does, read the Unibet bonus terms carefully:
- This Unibet deposit bonus is available only to new customers,
- Players must be aged 18+ and residents of Australia or New Zealand,
- The first deposit has to be of a minimum of $20 and placed using a debit or credit card, Paypal or Poli,
- All conditions commence right after you click on the ‘Accept’ button for the awarded bonus and place the deposit,
- The Unibet turnover requirements ought to be met within 30 days,
- The wager of the Unibet bonus value has to be wagered 4 times through multiple or single bets.
- Only bets that have odds of or higher than $1.40 qualify for the offer.
It is also important to bear in mind that the wagering rules will progress only in case the bets are winning or losing. All bets have to settle within the validity period.
Other Promotions at Unibet
Once signed up with the operator, new customers have the opportunity to discover and claim other Unibet bonuses. Among the most popular ones, we mention the Profit Boost. This allows players to get up to 50% of a boost on their current winnings if they place a bet on a sports market.
Another promotion worth mentioning is the Streak. Streak is a brand-new game for Aussie punters looking to win top prizes each month.
The Dead Heat Payout is a different Unibet promotion members can try out. It guarantees the full dividend payout on all fixed odds win bets that took part of a dead heat.
This is available on every thoroughbred, harness and greyhound race and day.
Please know that due to legal reasons, Unibet and other Australian betting sites aren’t allowed to show you details of other promotions unless you are already registered with them.
With years of betting experience and constant Unibet bonus updates, the bookmaker has become one of the top gambling operators worldwide. Therefore, potential new customers looking to find out more about the operator are welcomed to call the team.
Already-registered members searching for more information on promotions can also get in touch with the client support team.
They can be reached through the following channels:
- Phone: 13 78 68 (13 PUNT) for callers from Australia,
- Phone: +61 (8)89433444 for those calling from outside the country,
- Email: customerservice@Unibet.com.au with an average response time of 8 hours,
- Live chat: available 9:00am to 2:00am AEST (13 78 68), with a 2-minute response time on average.
Phone lines are open Monday to Sunday between 9:00am – 2:30am AEST. The average response time for phone calling is of 2 minutes 30 seconds.