How to Open an Account on Unibet
Unibet - T&Cs apply | Gamble responsibly | Commercial content | | 18+
Numerous Aussie players are curious to know more on how to open a Unibet account. That’s why, our editorial team has put together a comprehensive list of steps towards that goal. With Unibet being an active player in the worldwide betting market, more customers started looking for ways to sign up for a Unibet account.
How to open an account on Unibet?
To get your hands on a Unibet account, there are only a few steps you must follow such as:
- Go to the Unibet website by clicking on the red button above,
- Fill in the registration form with the requested personal details,
- Add the Unibet bonus code, if you have one,
- Select one of the available welcome bonuses, if you wish,
- Make a deposit and start playing.
Many bookmakers have a promo code you can use to register with. To see more details on the offers and Unibet bonus code, please feel free to visit our homepage.
Welcome Bonus at Unibet
A Unibet welcome bonus is a promotion offered by the bookmaker in order to attract new customers. In order to find out whether you may be eligible for such an offer, you should:
- Click on the button above to sign up with Unibet,
- complete the entire registration process,
- Check your account for bonuses to opt in for.
- Start playing.
Register on Unibet Mobile
For those looking to register on Unibet mobile, the process is pretty straightforward.
First, understand the steps of how to open an account on Unibet:
- Download the Unibet app,
- For iPhone, you need to go to the App store,
- For Android devices, you need to check for the Unibet android link on their page,
- Click on the Register button to follow the instructions,
- Complete the form with your personal details and set a security question,
- Select your language,
- Place a deposit and start playing.
Terms and Conditions
To open an account on Unibet is a fairly simple endeavour. However, there are a few terms and conditions applicable. Make sure you know them all:
- If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to open an account on Unibet in Australia or New Zealand. The bookmaker may ask for proof of age in some cases,
- Residents of certain territories may not be permitted to participate in promo offers,
- You cannot open an account on Unibet in someone else’s name,
- There can only be one Unibet account per person and IP address.
In case more than two people have a member’s Unibet account and live in the same house, the bonuses might be restricted.
How to bet on Unibet?
The main thing that you must have in order to place a bet with the bookmaker is a member’s account. So, you must know how to open an account on Unibet before placing bets.
Without one, you don’t have access to this and, due to legal reasons, you might not even see all the offers and promotions available on the website. Remember that you must have money in your Unibet account to bet.
How to make a single bet on Unibet
To place any type of bet on Unibet, you must be logged in. When you’re in your Unibet account, you have to select the sport that you want to wager on. Then, click on the odds and that particular event will be added to your betting slip.
Afterwards, you need to choose your stake and the type of bet. Once the potential payout is calculated and the bet accepted, you’ll see your settled bets in your ‘Betting history’.
The bookmaker can refuse your wager if this was placed via the phone and the amount stakes was less than $10. As a general rule, the minimum stake ought to be of $1.00.
How to place a combined bet on Unibet
If you want to place a combined bet, the process is pretty similar to placing a single bet. The difference is that after you select the sport, you can opt for a combination of bets for more than one event, up to 12.
How to make deposits and withdrawals on Unibet?
There are different ways to make deposits and withdraw funds from your Unibet account. First, grasp the steps of how to open an account on Unibet. Then, you can easily start making deposits and bet on your favourite events and sports.
You have access to your withdrawal options in your account. There, you can see the exact fees and processing time. To deposit, you can choose to use your credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard), bank transfer/BPay, Poli, Paypal.
The bookmaker offers players the chance to set a deposit limit for one day, 7 or a 30-day period. This can be increased and decreased easily. Terms and conditions apply.
Your question or query hasn’t been answered to under the FAQ section from the Unibet website? Then you can always feel free to touch base with the operator’s customer service team.
Use the channels below to find out how to open an account on Unibet or other info:
- Phone: 13 78 68 (13 PUNT) if calling from Australia. The average response time is of 2 minutes and 30 seconds,
- Email: customerservice@Unibet.com.au with an average response time is of 8 hours,
- Live chat: the average response time is of 2 minutes.
The Unibet phone lines are open between 9:00am- 2:30am AEST.