How to Open an Account on Unibet
Unibet - T&Cs apply | Gamble responsibly | Commercial content | T&C apply | Please play responsibly | 18+
Numerous Aussie players are curious to know more about how to open a Unibet account. That’s why our editorial team has put together a comprehensive list of steps towards that goal.
How to open an account on Unibet?
To get your hands on a Unibet account, there are only a few steps you must follow such as:
- Go to the Unibet website by clicking on the red button above,
- Fill in the registration form with the requested personal details,
- Make a deposit and start playing.
Many bookmakers have a referral code you can use to register with. To see more details on Unibet Australia, please feel free to visit our homepage. Please note, this is not a bonus code and does not grant access to additional offers.
Register on Unibet Mobile
For those looking to register on Unibet mobile, the process is pretty straightforward.
First, understand the steps of how to open an account on Unibet:
- Download the Unibet app,
- For iPhone, you need to go to the App store,
- For Android devices, you need to check for the Unibet android link on their page,
- Click on the Register button to follow the instructions,
- Complete the form with your personal details and set a security question,
- Select your language,
- Place a deposit and start playing.
Terms and Conditions
To open an account on Unibet is a fairly simple endeavour. However, there are a few terms and conditions applicable. Make sure you know them all:
- If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to open an account on Unibet in Australia or New Zealand. The bookmaker may ask for proof of age in some cases,
- You cannot open an account on Unibet in someone else’s name.
How to make a single bet on Unibet
To place any type of bet on Unibet, you must be logged in. When you’re in your Unibet account, you have to select the sport that you want to wager on. Then, click on the odds and that particular event will be added to your betting slip.
Afterwards, you need to choose your stake and the type of bet. Once the potential payout is calculated and the bet accepted, you’ll see your settled bets in your ‘Betting History’.
The bookmaker can refuse your wager if this was placed via the phone and the amount stakes were less than $10. As a general rule, the minimum stake ought to be of $1.00.
How to place a combined bet on Unibet
If you want to place a combined bet, the process is pretty similar to placing a single bet. The difference is that after you select the sport, you can opt for a combination of bets for more than one event, up to 12.
How to make deposits and withdrawals on Unibet?
There are different ways to make deposits and withdraw funds from your Unibet account. First, grasp the steps of how to open an account on Unibet. Then, you can easily start making deposits and bet on your favourite events and sports.
You have access to your withdrawal options in your account. There, you can see the exact fees and processing time. To deposit, you can choose to use your debit cards (Visa, MasterCard), bank transfer/BPay, Poli, Paypal.
The bookmaker offers players the chance to set a deposit limit for one day, 7 or a 30-day period. This can be increased and decreased easily. Terms and conditions apply.
Your question or query hasn’t been answered to under the FAQ section from the Unibet website? Then you can always feel free to touch base with the operator’s customer service team.
Use the channels below to find out how to open an account on Unibet or other info:
- Phone: 13 78 68 (13 PUNT) if calling from Australia. The average response time is of 2 minutes and 30 seconds,
- Email: customerservice@Unibet.com.au with an average response time is of 8 hours,
- Live chat: the average response time is of 2 minutes.
The Unibet phone lines are open between 9:00am- 2:30am AEST.